Advance Planning Counseling and Arrangements with No Obligation.
Planning funeral services in advance also known as “preplanning” or “prearranging,” is a responsible and considerate step that can reduce the stress and eases the emotional burden on family members. Making those difficult decisions at an already difficult time can be avoided by making funeral arrangements in advance and can eliminate the uncertainty as to what type of services are wanted. There are many advantages to advance planning, such as:
- Completing end of life affairs with preplanning, in addition to estate planning and creating a will makes financial sense.
- Eliminating guesswork for surviving family members as to what type of service one would like.
- Offers the family time to discuss and personalize the details of the funeral while everyone has a clear state of mind.
- Allowing surviving loved ones to focus on the funeral and overcoming grief at the time of death, not on numerous decisions.
If you are considering preplanning a funeral for yourself or a loved one, you are not alone. Over 60,000 families throughout the State of New Jersey have contributed over $320 million to the New Jersey Prepaid Funeral Trust Fund or “Choices”.
- The benefits of prefunding a funeral assure you that there is sufficient money readily available to pay for the funeral expenses at the time of need.
- The trust fund is an interest bearing account, is FDIC insured and meets all federal and state consumer protection preneed laws.
- Call us to find out more. 908-687-2110